Thursday, March 31, 2016

So.. I'm blogging now

I'm planning on uploading a few select pieces from my portfolio on here. A few sketches but mostly completed works that I've sold as prints in the past. For now I thought I'd update with a WIP pic. I'm working on a TMNT poster/print when I have the time to. Work and family monopolize quite a bit of time. Anyway, here's a look at what I have this far. I'm not sure how many hours have gone into it thus far, but it's been two days worth of free time thrown into it.

Manga Studio 5 EX on a Yiynova 19" Tablet/Monitor. Really nice, cost effective alternative to a Wacom Cintiq. I may need to play around with the brightness/contrast settings on it because it looks much darker on that screen than it does on your standard HD monitor. Food for thought I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment